Group Recovery Plan
The purpose of this plan is to help communities recover from emergency events by confirming recovery arrangements within the Waikato CDEM Group.
- outlines the importance of recovery, and how recovery relates to achieving the purpose of national and CDEM Group goals
- confirms arrangements for recovery, including the framework and principles
- confirms all actions required during readiness, response, recovery activation and transition from recovery, along with the structures and processes used by the CDEM Group to facilitate recovery
- defines the roles and responsibilities of agencies involved in recovery and to plan to best support agencies to support recovery
- confirms the framework for and provides guidance for TAs and agencies to draft their own plans and arrangements; and
- sets expectations of key stakeholders.
Also within the scope of this plan is reference to plans and processes of territorial authorities and key stakeholders that have a direct relevance to recovery, and reference to liaison arrangements in place between the Waikato CDEM Group and neighbouring CDEM Groups.